Are you looking for a more discreet way to treat your smile? Ask us about treatment with clear braces. Clear braces offer an orthodontic treatment for patients with mild to moderate problems. Invisalign is one of the most popular ways to straighten teeth discreetly. Clear Invisalign aligners use trays that shift teeth into a straighter position. Ceramic braces are braces that use clear elastics and ceramic brackets. Both of these clear treatments help patients who want to straighten their smiles without attracting attention to their smiles.
Benefits of Clear Invisalign Aligners
Invisalign is a common type of orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligners. Patients who choose Invisalign benefit from:
- Discreet Appearance: Invisalign aligners are clear plastic, offering a more discreet look than metal braces. The clear Invisalign aligners are a great option for patients who are self-conscious about wearing metal braces.
- Comfort: Clear aligners use a smooth and flexible material. Unlike metal braces, Invisalign aligners do not use wires that can poke and irritate the gums.
- Removable Aligners: Patients can remove their aligners to eat and drink. Invisalign aligners allow patients to maintain a good oral hygiene routine and enjoy their favorite foods.
- No Food Restrictions: Because patients can remove their aligners to eat, there are no restrictions against hard, crunchy, or sticky foods as there are for metal or ceramic braces.
- Improved Oral Hygiene Routine: Patients may also remove their aligners to brush and floss. It can be much easier for patients to brush and floss without brackets or wires.
Clear Braces Treatment in East Elmhurst, NY
Before treatment with clear braces, we will ensure that patients are in good oral health. We will treat problems like gum disease and tooth decay before orthodontic treatment to prevent issues. Patients will require X-rays and imaging in our office so we can customize their care.
To begin Invisalign treatment, we use digital imaging as a blueprint for the aligners and to determine how they can efficiently straighten the teeth. Then, we take dental impressions of the teeth. We send these impressions to an Invisalign lab, where technicians create a series of clear aligners. Each pair of aligners is different and is switched out for a new pair every few weeks. Once the first pairs of aligners are complete, we will provide them to you with instructions for care.
Patients with ceramic braces will require the placement of ceramic brackets, wires, and clear elastic. After we place the braces, patients will visit our office regularly so we can tighten their brackets, replace their wires, and replace their elastics.
As with other orthodontic treatments, we will provide patients with retainers once they complete treatment. Wearing the retainer will keep the teeth straight and prevent orthodontic relapse.
Receive Comfortable Orthodontic Treatment
Do you want orthodontic treatment but don’t want to bring attention to your smile? Schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Haim Fedida online. Call Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa today at 929-552-6315.