At Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa, Dr. Haim Fedida aims to provide high-quality dental care in a friendly office environment. He takes each patient’s dental history, goals, and budget into account before recommending treatment. Dr. Fedida provides all of his services under one roof for an efficient and convenient treatment process. His goal is to help patients receive professional dental care comfortably. Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa serves patients from Jackson Heights, Brooklyn, and Queens, New York.
Discover our comprehensive list of dental services that we offer to patients in Jackson Heights, NY. Please let us know if you have questions about any of our treatments. We will be happy to help you.
Cosmetic dental care enhances the appearance of teeth by brightening and realigning the smile:
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: Botox and dermal fillers help smooth the skin to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. But did you know that Botox can treat TMJ disorders? When injected into key areas of the face, Botox can assuage facial pain and headaches.
- Invisalign: Compared to traditional metal braces, clear Invisalign aligners provide more comfortable and efficient orthodontic care. Invisalign is a modern solution that treats patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems like misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers treatment covers the front and sides of teeth for a bright and uniform appearance. Patients with discolored or damaged teeth get long-lasting results with veneers.
- Dental Bonding: Like veneers, tooth bonding treatment treats damaged teeth or teeth with deep stains. The dental bonding material is shaped onto the teeth and cured. It can also be color-matched to natural teeth. Tooth Whitening: Zoom! teeth whitening treatment can whiten teeth by multiple shades. We offer in-office or take-home treatment for your convenience.
General dental treatments help prevent future dental problems and maintain the health of the teeth and gums:
- Sports Mouthguards: Properly fitting professional sports mouthguards protect the teeth and gums from injury. Poorly fitting over-the-counter mouthguards do not offer proper protection.
- Emergency Dental Care: Please contact our office as soon as possible if you have a broken dental restoration, knocked-out tooth, or severe tooth pain.
- Family Dentistry: Dr. Fedida treats patients of all ages. Whether patients need pediatric care or restorations for weakened or missing teeth, Dr. Fedida can help.
- Laser Dentistry: LANAP dental lasers help heal gums damaged from periodontitis or gum disease. Dental lasers are comfortable and provide painless treatment.
- Dental Sedation: IV or intravenous sedation helps relax patients during their dental procedures. Patients with dental fear or anxiety also benefit from dental sedation.
- Tooth Extractions: We can comfortably remove impacted, infected, or overcrowded teeth. Tooth extractions can prevent pain, further infection, and cavities.
Restorative dental solutions replace missing teeth and restore the comfort of patients oral health:
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is a prosthetic tooth or teeth attached to adjacent natural teeth or dental implants. When secured with implants, bridges do not require as much maintenance.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown can protect weakened or damaged teeth and cover dental implants. Our porcelain ceramic tooth crowns blend in with natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are made up of a titanium implant, abutment, and dental crown. They replace one or more teeth and fuse to the jawbone for a long-lasting restoration.
- Dentures: We recommend dentures for patients missing rows or arches of teeth. Traditional removable dentures require adhesives and may not restore full chewing function. Implant dentures are a more permanent treatment.
- Periodontal therapy: Gum disease causes gum irritation, recession, and severe pain. Our periodontal disease treatments, such as scaling and root planing, offer a deep cleaning above and below the gums. Dental lasers can also be used to help the gums reattach to the teeth.
- TMD & TMJ Treatment: When the joint that connects the jawbone and skull is injured, it can cause pain and stress in the face and jaw. this can develop into a TMJ disorder. Our night guards can prevent tooth damage, facial pain, and teeth clenching and grinding.
Call Our Dental Office in Queens, NY Today
Contact Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa by calling 929.552.6315. For your convenience, you may also request a dental exam online today.