At Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa, Dr. Haim Fedida aims to provide high-quality dental care in a friendly office environment. He takes each patient’s dental history, goals, and budget into account before recommending treatment.
Dr. Fedida provides all of his services under one roof for an efficient and convenient treatment process. His goal is to help patients receive professional dental care comfortably. Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa serves patients from East Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Brooklyn, and Queens, New York.
Dental Services at Fedida Family Dentistry & Dental Spa
Discover our thorough list of dental services that we offer to patients in East Elmhurst, New York and surrounding boroughs. Let us know if you have questions about any of our treatments. We are a patient-focused dental practice and here to help you.
Cosmetic dental care enhances the appearance of teeth by brightening and realigning the smile. However, we can use cosmetic services to improve the function of your mouth. Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners provide more comfortable and efficient orthodontic care. Invisalign is a modern option that treats patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems like misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers treatment repairs the front and sides of teeth for a bright and uniform look. Patients with discolored or damaged teeth get long-lasting results using veneers.
- Dental Bonding: Like veneers, tooth bonding treatment treats damaged teeth or teeth with deep stains. The dentist shapes the dental bonding material onto the teeth and sets it with a special light. He will also color-match it to your real teeth.
- Tooth Whitening: The Zoom! Teeth Whitening system can whiten teeth by many shades. We offer in-office or take-home teeth whitening treatments for your convenience.
General dental treatments help prevent future dental problems. These services also help maintain the health of your teeth and gums. Dr. Fedida provides the following general dental care:
- Sports Mouthguards: Properly fitting professional sports mouthguards protect the teeth and gums from injury. Poorly fitting over-the-counter mouthguards do not offer proper protection.
- Emergency Dental Care: Please contact our office as soon as possible if you have a broken dental restoration, knocked-out tooth, or severe tooth pain. Learn more about emergency dentistry.
- Family Dentistry: Dr. Fedida treats patients of all ages. Whether patients need pediatric care or restorations for weakened or missing teeth, Dr. Fedida can help. Learn more about family dentistry.
- Laser Dentistry: LANAP dental lasers help heal gums damaged from periodontitis or gum disease. Dental lasers are comfortable and provide painless treatment. Learn more about laser dentistry.
- Dental Sedation: IV or intravenous sedation helps relax patients during their dental procedures. Patients with dental fear or anxiety also benefit from dental sedation.
- Tooth Extractions: We can comfortably remove impacted, infected, or overcrowded teeth. Tooth extractions can prevent pain, infections, and cavities.
Restorative dental services replace missing teeth and restore the overall function of your teeth and mouth. Our restorative procedures include:
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is a prosthetic tooth or teeth that attaches to adjacent natural teeth or dental implants. When secured using implants, bridges do not require as much maintenance.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown can protect weakened or damaged teeth and cover dental implants. Our porcelain ceramic tooth crowns blend in with natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants consist of a titanium implant, abutment, and prosthesis. The prosthesis can be a dental crown, bridge, or denture. They replace one or more teeth and fuse to the jawbone for a long-lasting restoration.
- Dentures: We recommend dentures for patients missing rows or arches of teeth. Traditional removable dentures require adhesives and may not restore full chewing function. Implant dentures are a more permanent treatment.
- Periodontal therapy: Gum disease causes gum irritation, recession, and severe pain. Our periodontal disease treatments, such as scaling and root planing, offer a deep cleaning above and below the gums. Dental lasers can also help the gums reattach to the teeth.
- TMD & TMJ Treatment: When the joint that connects the jawbone and skull is injured, it can cause pain and stress in the face and jaw. this can develop into a TMJ disorder. Our night guards and other TMJ treatment options can prevent tooth damage, facial pain, teeth clenching and grinding.
Call Our Dental Office in Queens, NY Today
Contact Fedida Family Dentistry and Dental Spa by calling 929-552-6315. For your convenience, you can also request a dental exam online anytime.